FURminator DeShedding Tools for Dogs
$31.99 – $61.99
FURminator® deShedding Tools for Dogs can be used to stop excess shedding where it starts. These dog deshedding tools help to dramatically reduce the amount of excess hair and dander in the home and come in two new styles – short hair tools and long hair tools.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
FURminator® deShedding Tools for Dogs are now available in two different styles for short or long haired breeds.
- Each tool features the patented FURminator stainless steel blades
- Equipped with the FURejector button for easy blade cleaning
Short Hair Tools are used for dogs with hair shorter than 2’’; Long Hair Tools are for hair longer than 2″. Available in Toy/Green, Sm/Green, Med/Orange, Lrg/Yellow, and Giant/Red sizes.
- Toy breed tool (green) measures 1¼”
- Small breed tool (green) measures 1¾”
- Medium breed tool (orange) measures 2¾”
- Large breed tool (yellow) measures 4″
- Giant breed tool (red) measures 5″
Directions For Use: Use this tool on a clean, dry, unmatted coat. Use only on shedding type dogs, including terriers. Do not use on poodles, bichons, maltese, or any similar coats. This product is intended for use as part of a complete system. The system includes a shampoo that promotes healthy skin and coat.
- Massage well while using the shampoo
- Shedding solution loosens the undercoat to be rinsed away.
- Dry with a high velocity dryer and a brush.
- Use the FURminator tool, drawing it gently over the coat in the direction of coat growth.