GUARDIAN GEAR PIONEER SOFT CRATES
$79.99 – $169.99
Guardian Gear® Pioneer Soft Dog Crates make traveling with pets easier than ever. Made from a durable, water resistant, 600-denier nylon and supported by a sturdy, fold-down, tubular steel frame, these easy-to-use dog crates fold down flat for easy storage.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
These sporty, lightweight Guardian Gear® Pioneer Soft Dog Crates make traveling with pets easier than ever.
- Outer shell is made of durable, water-resistant, 600-denier nylon
- Supported by a sturdy, fold-down, tubular steel frame
- Zippered, charcoal gray mesh window panels on four sides provide ventilation and visibility
- Top features optional fabric cover
These amazing crates feature reflective trim, a back storage pocket, and handy Velcro® strap closures. Folds down flat for easy storage and features two different water bottle holders and side storage pocket.
Not recommended for puppies or chronic chewers.
Material: Outer Shell: Durable Water Resistant 600-denier nylon; Fold-down frame is Tubular Steel
- XX-Small is Yellow and measures 19″L x 13″W x 13 1/2″H
- X-Small is Pink and measures 24″L x 16″W x 16″H
- Small is Orange and measures 28″L x 20″W x 20″H
- Medium is Red and measures 32″L x 23″W x 23″H
- Large is Blue and measures 40″L x 27″W x 27″H
- X-Large is Green and measures 48″L x 31″W x 31″H
Sizing Guide: Measure dog’s height to the shoulders, and length from chest to rear of leg, then add 4″-6″ to each measurement. See below for estimations by breed. For approximation only.
X-Small: Cat, Yorkshire Terrier, Chihuahua, Maltese, Italian Greyhound
Small: Beagle, Boston Terrier, Cocker Spaniel, Pug
Medium: Basset Hound, Bulldog, Keeshond, Norwegian Elkhound, Dalmatian
Medium-Large: Boxer, Standard Poodle, Golden Retriever, Labrador
Large: Afghan, Doberman, German Shepherd, Irish Setter, Rottweiler, Collie
X-Large: Great Dane, Great Pyrenees, Greyhound, Mastiff, Saint Bernard
- Remove top support bars from storage pocket on bottom of crate.
- Unfold front and back of frame into an upright position. Unzip top opening of crate.
- Attach top support bar to top corner of crate. Push in on center of bar to compress the spring.
- Fit opposite end of bar into the opposite corner of the crate.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with other support bar.
- Unzip top opening of crate.
- Push in on the tension spring and remove each top support bar.
- Fold down front and back of frame.
Shipping Info: This item is not eligible for free or discounted shipping.