Seresto Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs
With its innovative delivery system, Seresto® offers a breakthrough in flea and tick protection for dogs for 8 months.
For 8 months, this product:
- Kills and repels fleas before they lay eggs
- Kills and repels ticks
- Provides odorless, non-greasy and easy-to-use protection
- Aids in the treatment and control of sarcoptic mange on dogs
- Kills chewing lice
- Is water resistant*
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- No need to remember monthly applications
- Non-greasy, odorless, easy to use
- Active ingredients imidacloprid and flumethrin provide dual action against ticks and fleas
- Bayer’s Polymer Matrix is designed to slowly and continuously release the active ingredients for 8 months
- Kills fleas and ticks
- REPELS ticks on dogs. If a tick is repelled or killed, it cannot attach to a dog. If a tick doesn’t attach, it can’t transmit organisms that may cause diseases.
- Available in two sizes: Small dog or large dog
- For use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older
An effective, reliable alternative to monthly flea and tick topicals.
With its sustained release technology, Seresto delivers the performance you expect from a topical treatment in an easy-to-use collar for 8 months of uninterrupted protection against fleas and ticks.
Seresto is a unique flea and tick collar that provides up to 8 months of protection. Made of a novel blend of materials, it releases its active ingredients in small doses giving your dog a safe and controlled barrier. The Seresto collar not only kills existing fleas and ticks but repels ticks before they bite. This helps protect your pet from diseases spread by these parasites. Seresto can be worn along with your dog’s normal collar and can be adjusted to fit any dog.
*Seresto® is water-resistant and remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming or after exposure to rain or sunlight. Under normal conditions, effectiveness lasts for 8 months. In order to maintain an eight-month duration, dogs must not be bathed more than once per month. For dogs that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to 5 months for flea control and reduced to 7 months for tick control