ZACK & ZOEY ELEMENTS THERMAPET CAMO THERMAL COATS
With a water-resistant outer shell that protects pets from the wind, rain, and snow, Zack & Zoey® Elements™ ThermaPet™ Camouflage Thermal Coats feature the added protection of ThermaPet technology—the ultimate defense against cold weather.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Zack & Zoey Elements ThermaPet Camouflage Thermal Coats are made with metallized polyethylene terephthalate (MPET), the same material used in space blankets. Originally deveoped by NASA for the US space program, MPET is scientifically designed to offer maximum warmth without weight, bulk, or the use of electricity.
- The MPET in ThermaPet technology utilizes passive reflective heat transfer, keeping pets warm by reflecting back their own body heat
- Outer shell is water resistant and protects against cold weather
- Striking camouflage print will be an instant hit with outdoor enthusiasts
- Fully lined with super-soft sherpa, and features a removable hood
- Features a high-cut, stay-dry belly for maximum comfort
Watch the video for more on ThermaPet:
Materials: 100% polyester, MPET (metallized polyethylene terephthalate)
Care: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Line dry.
Caution: Supervision is recommended while your pet is wearing this garment.
Back: Measure length of pet’s back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. See below for estimating by breed.
Neck: Measure the circumference of pet’s neck for a snug fit. No need to add inches as you would with a collar.
Chest/Girth: Measure girth around the broadest part of the chest and add 2”.
Note: If the dog has a stout build, select one size larger.
|Recommended Sizing By Breed|
|X-Small||Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier|
|Small||Jack Russell Terrier, French Bulldog|
|Medium||Beagle, Boston Terrier|
|Large||Boxer, Labrador Retriever|
|X-Large||Golden Retriever, German Shepard|
Supervision is recommended while your pet is wearing this garment.